We are looking for an experienced makeup artist to join our thriving mobile hair and makeup service across Brisbane.
Not only are we recognised for our exceptionally high standard of work. Mindfully positioning ourselves on the forefront of the Mobile hair and makeup industry, we are continually updating our processes and trialling new products to ensure we stay on top of trends.
We are intentional about treating our staff like family and are selective in who we choose to bring into our team. Keeping our circle tight allows us to have confidence in our team to then heavily invest in them by constantly nurturing their skillsets, with a strong focus on career development alongside the growth of the company.
We offer flexible working arrangements, depending on your circumstances and with a fantastic work/life balance in mind.
Do you have a passion for making women feel beautiful? Would you like to be a part of a rewarding working environment and enjoy the beautiful lifestyle that Brisbane have to offer? Then this could be the perfect fit for you.
The position would suit a hair and makeup artist looking for casual or part-time work.
Responsibilities for Makeup Artist
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and wants
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices, tools, and technology in your field
- Adhere to personal hygiene standards
- Determine the necessary supplies and equipment needed
- Assist in applying and removing makeup and prosthetics
- Apply makeup in a professional manner
- Understand requirements from a visual and technical standpoint
- Create appropriate hairstyling to complement makeup
Qualifications for Makeup Artist
- Excellent knowledge of makeup products, techniques, and technologies
- 5 years of experience in the makeup industry
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Creative mindset and artistic personality
- Customer oriented with a proactive and positive attitude
- Technical understanding of lighting, photography, styles, and dramatisation
- Deep understanding of health and safety rules
- Great understanding of makeup and hairdressing techniques
Compensation and Benefits
As part of your compensation, Simply Bella Beauty is also offering Rewards for meeting company or individual goals: Milestone bonus, Retention bonus, Non-Cash bonus and Performance Bonus.
- Be passionate about hairdressing and/ or make-up and enthusiastic about developing their skills further!
- Be motivated to contribute to a positive team, and customer driven environment.
- Hold loyalty, honesty, and positivity in the highest regard.
- Have outstanding personal presentation standards.
- Be capable of working autonomously as well as a part of a team.
- Available Wednesday to Sunday (inclusive)
Applicants who are best suited will have a reliable work ethic, be able to work as a team as well as take individual responsibility, and have a passionate interest in the makeup industry. Being successful will mean you can display an attention to detail and possess great communication skills.
To apply, please contact us bellow and send us your up-to-date resume and cover letter…also Include pictures/images of your previous related work